All the products supplied through Comic Warehouse use well-established supplier chains in South Africa and Internationally. Most products supplied by Comic Warehouse are subject to a manufacturer’s warranty, but subject to our terms and conditions below. Should the faulty product be replaced by the manufacturer or supplier, the Customer shall then be provided with the replacement product, alternatively, all warranty repair work shall be carried out by the respective manufacturers, suppliers and/or their authorized repair centers. Most products are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship.
The following returns will be accepted within 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery of the product and exchanged / refunded:
- An incorrect product is mistakenly delivered to the Customer.
- A damaged product is delivered to the Customer via the Comic Warehouse’s third party Courier.
- A product is or becomes unsuitable or unfit for its intended purpose or fails to satisfy a particular purpose.
- A product is returned for convenience. In this event, a handling charge of 15% of the value of the original purchase price (including any taxes) of the product as well as any transportation costs associated with the delivery of the product as well as the processing of the return of the product, will be charged. The handling charge and transportation costs will be deducted by Comic Warehouse from the refund before it is paid over to the customer.
- A product must be returned in its original unopened and sealed condition within which it was delivered, and must include all packaging, documentation, certificates, manuals and accessories.
The following returns will be accepted within 6 (six) months from the date of delivery of the product and exchanged / refunded:
- The products purchased becomes unsafe for use.
- The products purchased shows signs of poor quality.
The following products are not eligible for return:
- Comics, graphic novels, hardcover books and games.
- Where products are returned after 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery of the product to the customer
- Where the products are damaged due to electrical surges
- Where the customer was made aware by Comic Warehouse, upon the purchase of the product, that the product was defective, had missing parts or accessories, wasn’t packaged in its original packaging or found to be inoperative and accepted to continue to purchase the product
- Where faults of a product results from normal wear and tear
- Where products are damaged arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect use of the products
- Where products are damaged arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- Where products are damaged arising from unauthorized or incorrect alterations to the product
- Where products are damaged arising from actions amounting to malicious behaviour
- Where products are damaged arising from actions amounting to criminal conduct
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on this website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit a customer
- Where products become eligible for a return, it may be exchanged.
- Please note that exchanges are subject to in-store stock availability. Where no stock is available for exchange, a refund will be processed in line with the above requirements.
- All refunds will be process by Comic Warehouse to the customer within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the return was processed by Comic Warehouse, using the same method of payment the customer originally used for the purchase.
- In the event that refunds are processed where products have been returned for convenience, the handling charge of 15% and transportation costs associated with the delivery of the product as well as the processing of the return of the product, will be deducted by Comic Warehouse from the refund before it is paid over to the customer.